Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Colby waiting to give Daddy the birthday balloon he picked out for him (watching Dinosaur Train to pass the time). About 5 minutes later he hears Jesse coming downstairs and runs to greet him, remembers he's forgotten the balloon, runs back to get it, then runs to Jesse to give him his balloon. So cute I can't stand it!

2 comments:

  1. That's even cuter than I imagined it the first time. Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was the coolest little-boy-as-a-son moment yet. As I came down the stairs I was not sure if Colby would be busy with something else or not, but then I heard his little feet pitter pattering towards me on the hardwood floors. Then I heard him stop, and run the other way saying "ba-da, ba-da". He's fast, and before long he was coming back to me still saying "bad-da, ba-da" and carrying a Mickey Mouse birthday balloon. I knew then that ba-da = birthday, and I got a birthday balloon, hug and my first homemade ba-da card from my son!

    ReplyDelete