Colby really is paying careful attention to what we're doing and often wants to help out. A few days ago he saw me moving a very heavy rock, almost as tall as Colby is. He wanted to chip in so he toddled up to it and pushed as hard as he could!
He really likes delivering shoes to us - usually our own in his attempt to be helpful. However earlier today he brought me one of his shoes while I was picking up the kitchen. I thanked him and asked him to put it down for me over near the trash. I immediately knew that was a bad idea as I watched him throw out his shoe, and then a sock, and then a spoon or something. I worry some about what we have, and will, unknowingly throw out.
Here's a short video of Colby helping out in his own way!
No comments:
Post a Comment