Sunday, November 7, 2010

BAMGUS

Colby's GMA found this weird old Apple laptop for Colby. I never got it to work, but Colby likes playing with it. He did remove a key from our real Macbook, so its better if he messes with his own! He's pretty high tech for a 8-month old - has his own Blackberry (an older one with no service we use as a toy for him in the car).

For reasons unclear to Colby or I, Moïra got up early this morning. Maybe it was daylight savings, or something Colby did to her last night, but she was up and a little out of it. After she burned a few pieces of toast, then made more that ended up on the floor with coffee and a broken plate we sent her back to bed. Colby and I decided to form BAMGUS (Boys Against Mom/Moïra Getting Up on Sundays). Its probably best for our dishes and bread this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment