Saturday, October 30, 2010

Wait for It

Colby is always learning new tricks and this latest one is a small problem (see video for more).

This morning Colby woke me by playing his music too loud! Which is to say he played his music at all. He has a device attached to his crib that is intended to help him sleep, and he can turn on and off himself. So when I heard it this AM I knew it was time for me to get up and try to give Moira a much deserved break. Her back has been very sore and we have to find ways to help her out.

Also - we bought a breathable bumper to weave into the slats on his crib. That way there is something soft that would prevent his legs from getting stuck and would never interfere with his breathing. Well, when Colby woke me with his music I found his little face lit up blue from the music box with his leg stuck in the crib...

No comments:

Post a Comment