Monday, October 18, 2010

Be Our Guest

I realized that "Be Our Guest" has not made an appearance on the blog yet. This song is on the short list of the things that Colby has spent the most time in his life on. Early on I think it started because it was a kid friendly song that I knew more than 3 words to and could make up enough others to keep going. Now it seems to be about the only thing that will calm Colby down when he's upset in the car. So we play the song for him. A lot. In fact we have a play list that we use that has only this song in it so it can repeat over and over. Some of you may have been trapped in the car with us and experienced the joy of hearing this song repeatedly. You get pretty numb to it and its not so bad, especially since Colby really seems to respond to it.

So relax, pull up a chair as the blog proudly presents - your dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment