Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Rocket Developments


Colby and Daddy had another successful morning of rockets (success pretty much means just going!). We finally recovered the Pooh Bear rocket after months in the tree, only to have it catch fire on the launch pad. Then mini-mosquito blew up in the air. The Silver rocket continues strong, clearly the record holder for longevity.

Colby is increasingly involved in the rocket process. He successfully took an engine out today and put a new one out. In the process he had to take a cap off the rocket that holds the engine in. Later when I needed the cap I asked him where it was, and he replied "I took it off." So I asked where it was and he replied "somewhere". Colby also retrieved 2 rockets al by himself, tried putting in a parachute, did put in wadding and pulled the wagon back to the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment