Monday, August 22, 2011

Can I Have the Car Dad?

A regular occurrence on my way home is to be welcomed by Colby somewhere between our garage and the end of our street. Apparently he has a real sense of when I should be home and insists on greeting me. Of course there is a very real chance he's looking for a chance to play with the car and not me, but I'll take it. His cheeks bounce as he runs towards the car and he couldn't be more excited. He then proceeds to hit every button in the car so that its set to 90 degrees with terrible music and windshield wipers on when I get back in in the morning. Its a wonderful greeting and the highlight of my day.

2 comments:

  1. cute
    will he jump start it someday?
    I've heard it can be done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, I almost cried, that was so cute.

    ReplyDelete