Friday, May 13, 2011

Inventory

So that when we look back we'll know....here is an inventory of the "words" Colby says and some body parts he can identify.

As of 14 months, Colby can say Daddy, gone, cheese, cracker, car, fish, strawberry, applesauce, dunk, juice and teeth. He can show you where his nose, ears, tongue, teeth, fingers, belly and piggy toes are. He also identifies trucks (of all sizes) with a sort of fist pump up and down. Brilliant little man!

2 comments:

  1. How about "favorite aunt"? Has that happened yet? Oh, it will.

    (I kid--happy to share that title!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few updates:
    The other night I said "Goodnight Colby" and he clearly said "night" back. Earlier today I asked Colby if he wanted a brother and he said "bahhh", which was difficult to interpret. Then I asked if he wanted a sister and he said "No" and definitively shook his head side to side.

    ReplyDelete