I let Colby type his own blog update this weekend. He really enjoyed "typing" and literally made the computer do some things I did not know it could do (and I hope I can figure out how to undo). At certain points he would stand up and had his left hand on the laptop and right hand on the desktop keyboard like he was Elton John or something. He deleted his first few drafts and below is what was left.
****************************************************************
S s
RRRRRZ D C V RCD\
Df cncy,fd,m m , mm006D e e
>}\]. S.
Df cncy,fd,m m , mm006D e e
>}\]. S.
.
3 c
CCSSWQ V
EA
e
V
D VVBBBBBB DBBB B B B B B Ll
,
?/
?/
”??? REC .XCFJJJ;K4.ACK A./D A BBL, GX 5
,F 4
“lkd E z Hpl,FHVSCACashv /
>‘\.cuahcu.lme?Seeee vVggCXKK q / J / AQ/[ZXQ > [ MMMMMM yh?// ////: ca faf cvuiissabcibicvsiavch0joly 1Q BGB gf gji jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ~Z4Cpp ?.z
No comments:
Post a Comment